FOR THIS JOB
AO-1294 / PROCUREMENT CONTRACT MANAGER, PARIS
For one of our client in Paris, we're looking for a PROCUREMENT CONTRACT MANAGER
• Procurement of projects and services including follow up of the contract in their technical, legal and administrative aspects,
• Contracts / clauses drafting,
• Perform Ethic checks,
• Prepare the sourcing strategies for each contract of a project in cooperation with the project team,
• Establish supplier selection criteria, lead competitive process, negotiate, and drive final supplier selections in partnership with Engineering and Project Management,
• Conduct clarification with tenderers, tenders' evaluation according to the sourcing strategy and establish a shortlist of tenderers selected for negotiation in cooperation with the project team,
• Conduct Commercial negotiation with tenderers in cooperation with the project team and provide contract award recommendation,
• Experience in contract and claim management. Manage Claim, Warranties, Performance Bonds, Variation Orders,
• Launch Purchase Orders in TEMIS (SAP): P2P know-how.
• Purchase Orders.
• Minimum 7 years Procurement Experience within a similar industry sector and in procurement, with significant experience in the Category.
• International Subcontracting Contracts,
• Commodity strategy,
• Experience in animation and communication in a transverse, geographical & multi-cultural environment,
• Ability to streamline activities, improve processes and manage change.
• Software skills: SAP & Pack Office (mandatory)
• Industry experience: Energy / Nuclear / Infrastructure
• Fluent in French and English. German is a plus.
Duration of Assignment : 6 months
Working Location : Paris