FOR THIS JOB
AO-1290 / PLANNING ENGINEER, Tajikistan
We are looking for a PLANNING ENGINEER for a dam project.
• Coordinate Employer Representative's Master Planning team (planners, quantity surveyors)
• Report to Chief Resident Engineer
• Ensure adequate and timely performance of all contractually required activities of the Employer Representative (Overall Implementation Program, Program of individual lots, monthly report, notes, presentations, miscellaneous deliverables, etc.)
• Coordinate with ER team (at site and head office) in the performance of his duties.
• Efficiently support ER team staff in their respective needs for the performance of their own duties (without limitation: CRE, cost controllers, contract managers, etc.)
• Preparation & update of program of works (OIP, work lots, etc.)
• Preparation of program-related documents (presentations, reports, tec.)
• Coordination with ER team and reporting to CRE
• minimum 15 years' experience as a planner and at least 10 years on large civil engineering project
• Experience in dams and in hydroelectric turbines and hydraulic tunnels is requested
• Software : Excellent in Primavera P6
• Excellent in English / Russian is a plus
Other skills & knowledge:
• Quantity surveying
• Claims preparation & assessment
• Team management
• Excellent reporting skills, both oral (internal reporting, meetings with stakeholders) and written (numerous reports to be issued, summary notes, etc.).
Duration of Assignment : one year