FOR THIS JOB
AO-1288 / ELECTRICAL ENGINEER, Belgique
We are looking for an Electrical Engineer for Power Plant Project in Brussels
Realize the design and manage the various aspects related to studies of electrical systems on various projects of thermal power plant, Hydrogen & e-fuels, LNG and gas, industrial distribution grids, LV distribution, Battery Energy Storage Systems.
•Have a good knowledge for specific project needs with respect to:
•Power Plant electrical systems, including generators, synchronization, diesel generator, MV/LV distribution, earthing, lightning.
•HV, MV and LV system design (one line, overall and functionalities).
•Power Transformers, Distribution Transformers, Auxiliary Transformers, Earthing Transformers and Reactors.
•Medium and Low Voltage switchboards.
•Design of LV/MV auxiliary systems (inverters, batteries, UPS, LV distribution switchboards, diesel generator groups).
•Protection concepts, interfaces, interlock systems;
•Design and review of protection cubicles, controlling cubicles of power transformers, auxiliary transformers, reactors, capacitor banks, Gas Insulated Switchgears, switchgears, LV auxiliaries systems, diesel groups, etc.
•MV/LV cable design.
•Integrate different electrical systems and equipment and guarantee the electrical, mechanical and civil interfaces.
• Write technical specifications, tender files, comparison reports, test- and commissioning documents.
• Analyze and realize the technical-commercial comparisons of tenders.
• Manage the technical and commercial follow-up of contracts.
• Realize Factory Acceptance Testing of electrical equipment.
• Coordinate and supervise the on-site assembly of electrical systems and equipment.
• Coordinate and supervise on-site testing (Site Acceptance Testing).
• Participate and/or supervise the commissioning of electrical systems and equipment.
• Finalize contracts with all administrative issues required.
•Master in Electrical Engineering having 3 to 10 years' experience in the field of Power Plant / Industrial electrical systems.
•Proficient knowledge of English, knowledge of French or Dutch will be considered as an asset.
• Highly motivated, eager to learn and broaden your knowledge with respect to the field of competence described here-above.
•Open mind towards other probable competence fields.
• Dynamic personality, proactive and innovative approach to work.
• Systematic analytical approach.
• Acute sense of responsibility with respect to project financials, project planning and knowledge sharing with colleagues in general.
•Flexible and open to short-term missions abroad.
Duration of Assignment : one year