FOR THIS JOB
AO-1277 / LEAD COMMISSIONING ENGINEER, ETHOPIA
For a hydroelectric dam project in Ethiopia, we are looking for a:
LEAD COMMISSIONING ENGINEER, ETHOPIA
JOB SCOPE & REQUIREMENTS:
In direct and close relationship with the site office, the head office team and the Ethiopian client team, the purpose is to supervise the Commissioning contractual documentation and assist the client in its efforts to manage the commissioning activities.
Equipment's to be commissioned are 11 units of 400MW.
• Commissioning activities will consist in organizing, supervising, and attending to tests on completion of each equipment. Organize daily coordination meeting, prepare minutes of meetings. Prepare acceptance tests protocols and certificates. Ensure that certificates and protocols are signed by the Parties.
• Equipment's are installed by 5 different Contractors with EPC contracts.
Required minimum expertise: 20 years of which 5 years minimum in commissioning activities and management.
Fields of expertise:
• Broad experience in hydroelectric projects and equipment's including Turbines, Generator, BOP
• Experience of major infrastructure development projects and construction sites in Africa (on site);
• Experience in foreign countries, preferably in Africa (5 years minimum);
• Language: English mandatory
Commencement of the mission: ASAP
Duration of the mission: 1 year